Ingredients for this recipe:
- 2 ½ – 3 lb. Poultry cut into 6 pieces
- 1 Cup cream
- 3 Teaspoons curry powder
- 1 Onion sliced finely
- 1 Tin of mushroom soup
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Peeled the apple company sliced finely
- Salt, spice up and paprika to taste
Method for this recipe:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Sauté the red onion, the apple healthy recipes company and curry powdered in the butter until the red onion is transparent.
- Add the soup and the lotion and warm it through without boiling.
- Salt the chicken to taste.
- In a huge, shallow ovenproof plate position the chicken in a single part.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
- Pour the spices over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 ½ time until done.
The next chicken formula is really for those times when there is just no here we are at meals planning. Prepare the chicken, pop it in your stove and forget about it until it is done. In this case it is tinfoil that is coming to the rescue. Keep in mind to use the tinfoil with the shiny part on the within and the matt part on the outside.
Tasty Poultry Done In Tinfoil From My Personal healthy recipes Best Recipes Cookbook.
Place the chicken (size according to requirements) on a huge piece of heavy duty tinfoil. Spread a packet of dehydrated soup all over the chicken. (If it is a very huge chicken nowadays soup may be required.) Any hot soup will do. Brownish red onion soup is also outstanding. Place a peeled red onion within the chicken. Wrap the chicken in the tinfoil make in a pre-heated stove at 400 levels Fahrenheit for 2 time until done.