Chicken Burger Recipe Ingrediets
- oil, for cooking
- 1 huge red onion, finely chopped
- 750 g (1 1/2 lb) poultry mince
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 – 2 tsp chopped red spicy pepper (optional)
- 3/4 cup (60 g/2 oz) clean breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsps chopped clean orange Best chicken recipes thyme or chives
- 6 pieces of Cheddar dairy products (optional)
- 30 g (1 oz) butter
- 1 -2 cloves garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 crusty breads rolls
- lettuce, tomato, additional bitter lotion, pickled cucumbers and lovely spicy pepper spices or herbs, to serve
Fry the red onion in a bit of the oil over method heat until fantastic. Strain the red onion on sponges and cool a little bit.
This is where it gets messy. Wash you Best chicken recipes hands thoroughly and then be prepared to mix with your fingers. In a huge dish combine the red onion, poultry mince, paprika, spicy pepper, breadcrumbs, defeated egg, orange thyme and some sodium and freshly floor liven up. Mix it well using your hands. Divide the mixture into 6 equal sections and shape into round paintballs. If you want a dairy products hamburger then press a piece of dairy products into the centre of each ball and mould the mixture to completely include the dairy products. Level the paintballs a little bit and shape to create poultry hamburger patties.